Spermitorium

     “Being a female mortal all of his divine dick she welcomed inThat made him fuck harder every time she displayed a seductive grin,     “Inike-Russ pussy persistently adjusted to the God’s size Absorbing the full penetrating feeling he worked between her thighs,      “Ulthicus God of Sexual Assault of Vile SinWanted all […]

Read More

Ain’t Shit I Can Do

     “It ain’t a motherfuckin thing I can do while hogtiedAs this freaky bitch enjoy her seductive dick ride,     “The vibrator on her pussy-I can feel it in the crack of my assAnd every time I moan, she licks her lips and softly laugh,      “Slowing her rhythm so her pussy can […]

Read More

Wink of the Pink

     “Ten minutes pass and her orgasm is still dripping from her assIf she was a squirt priestess she would bless the congregation in mass,     “Because a continuous wet witness I surely would becomeStaying connected to the source until I motherfuckin cum,      “Between long legs many consider it the doorway to […]

Read More

Pussy Action for that Nasty Nut

     “Every day my baby ask me are we fucking todayLike the Mandalorian say ‘this is the way’,      “To that comfortable spot where her pretty ass can dropThat is a forever neighbor to a sweet pussy that’s sexually hot,      “Her pussy is automatically slip and slide wet in the gameAnd […]

Read More

Limited Edition (The Play-Play Series)

              “She wants me to be her boy toy, but I’m not the one to play witUnless she wants to Toys ‘R’ Us with my hard dick,            “Get on the Green Machine and ride it like a Big WheelSit and Spin baby and tell me how […]

Read More
Please wait...

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Misty Rampart
@mistyrampart65
Profile Photo
Lola Down
@loladown
Profile Photo
Dark Mistress
@darkmistress
Profile Photo
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@adagio

Recent posts

Spermitorium

Ain’t Shit I Can Do

Wink of the Pink

New Report

Close